Monday, March 19, 2012

again one more award.....


Hello geeks & cheeks,
you missed me !!!! say Yes...:p)
Ok i have to share something with you guys i got another award.
i got amazing Sunshine award thanks to cute simran kaur for passing it to me.
After tiring week & weekend this award is really treat for me.... its juz like pizza i was craving for.

after such a sweet pleasure & culinary confession now its time to turn on the serious side.
yup about RUlzzzzzzzzz
i know rules meant for violation .
but not this time...he he << ;:<3


So now, I'll strictly follow the rules :D
So the rules for this award are :

Thank the person who sends you the award and add a link to their blog in your post
Give the award to 10-15 other bloggers you love and tell them about it!
Post the Sunshine Blogger Award Picture to your blog!
§                Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog
§               Answer 10 questions about yourself
§               Nominate 10-15 other fabulous bloggers
§               Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated
§               Share the love and link the person who nominated you.


  • Favorite colour – Pink
  • Favorite animal – elephant
  • Favorite number – 29
  • Favorite non-alcoholic drink – Tea and redbull
  • Facebook or twitter – Facebook … I am proud facebooker.
  • Passion – Dancing & to love my guy(sweetheart) and hukkah
  • Getting or giving presents – Getting is really so special and giving to ones is owsomeness
  • Favorite pattern – Zigzag  like
  • Favorite Day of the Week – Sunday ( Relaxation Day :D  )
  • Favorite flower – Rose and Lily. 

And now, passing on the award :D I was supposed to pass on to 10-15 bloggers.
Here are the 15 super awesome ones :D

There :) The bloggers that I love :) Do visit their blogs, amazing :)

3)Thoughts Of Beauty In The Stillness Of Dawn...

4)  My yatra diary

5)Innocent Attempts- When I Was Lost In Me

6) Gina McKnight

 7) Photos by Jan

8)Photography Tips

9)Gurukripa 

10)Erin is Love

 I have put the badge on my side bar *YAYAAYAYAYAYYAY :D*

last sunday was the 4th birthday of our love :) 4years of amazing relationship :) I don't know why I love him so much :) May be because he is my everything? :* My reason of existence? Don't know. All I know is I love him unconditionally :) Thank you for everything my sweetheart :)


I met him and spent a quality time :) Though for a short while, it was worth every moment :) *blushes*  And we went shopping :) *I shopped, he paid :) I love him more :)*

Love ♥,

Shona 


6 comments:

The Poet said...

Hello sHoNa,
Congratulations on the award!
Thanks for sharing it with me. I really appreciate your kindness.
Congratulations to the other nominees too...some of whom I'm already familiar with. This is indeed an honor & I'll be back later to showcase it on my blog (time for bed now). Many thanks again.

Thoughts Of Beauty In The Stillness Of Dawn...

Kriti said...

Hello, congrats and thank you very much Shona! Oh well those were a whole lot of wishes all at once : )) I don't know if I deserve the honor but I will take it if you insist : )) - LOL... who wouldn't it right? Thanks a ton again!

Arti said...

Many thanks dear for passing it on to me. What a sweet gesture and it sure does bring a wide grin onto my face :)) It was nice reading your answers and I will check out the other blogs too :)

Glad that you had a wonderful time, no better way than to spend some quality moments with the person we love, wish you the very best in life :):)

photos by jan said...

Hi sHoNo.
I congratulate you on the award and thank you for passing it on to me. I feel very honored and do appreciate it so much. congratulations to the other bloggers you have chosen as well. I will be sharing and posting as soon as time allows. Thank you again so much, this was a wonderful surprise to wake up too!

Mohini Puranik said...

Hi Shona,

Such a sweet award from my dearest sweet friend...:) love itt, love ya too. Sweet to know more about sweet Shona.

Simran said...

A cool post! :)